Top Things To Do In Key West
Many Conch Republic visitors often ask our property for fun things to do in the area. We have put together this list of our top fun things to do in Key West to help you and your family plan your upcoming Key West Florida vacation!
- Southernmost Point in the Continental USA: Located at Whitehead and South Street, this monument marks the most southern point of the continental USA- only 90 miles from Cuba!
- North America's ONLY living Coral Reef: Climb aboard a Catamaran or schooner sailboat and set sail on the snorkeling adventure of a lifetime!
- Fishing: Some of the best fishing in the country is right here around Key West. Choose from ‘Flats’, ‘Light Tackle’, or ‘Deep Sea’ fishing.
- Fort Zachary Taylor Beach and State Park: Come for the Civil War monument, but stay for Key West's favorite beach on the south side of this National Park!]
- Museums: Key West is rich and abundant with museums – The Hemingway Home and museum- six-toed cats and all!-, President Harry S Truman's Little White House, The Audubon House, Mel Fisher’s Treasure Museum, The Shipwreck Historium, The Key West Aquarium, The Curry Mansion, The Key West Museum of Art & History (“Custom’s House”) and The Lighthouse to name just a few!
- The Conch Tour Train or Old Town Trolley: These 1 1/2 hour tours depart every 1/2 hour from 9:30am-4:30pm and are the absolute best way to take a history tour!
- Duval Street: This 1.25 mile long Key West landmark boasts hundreds of different dining, entertainment, shopping, and night life offers!