Local Events & Attractions
If you’ve never been to the Conch Republic before, the rumors are true: we are America’s tropical playground. From perfect blue waters, to some of the best beaches in North America, Key West is the perfect place to escape the ordinary and find a new meaning to the word “relaxation.”
Just moments from our hotel in Key West, guests can find great transportation options:
- Scooter or bicycle rentals - Perfect for those who didn’t bring their car, bicycles and scooters are arguably the preferred way to see the island, particularly for those who like to soak up the warm sunshine the island is known for.
- Trolley service - transports guests around the island and makes for a stylish and comfortable way to see the major attractions.
With a mode of transportation secured, guests can zip around the island, visiting popular sites and attractions like:
- Southernmost Point Monument
- Ernest Hemingway's Home and Museum
- President Harry Truman's Little White House
- Duval Street
- Fort Zachary Taylor Beach and State Park
Tee off at the fantastic Key West Golf Club or bring the whole family for an airborne adventure on a seaplane tour of Key West. Even more fun can be found on the water when you rent a boat, go parasailing or take a boat tour. Those who prefer to relax while enjoying the water can stop by Historic Charter Boat Row and cast a line for fishing - both off the shore and deep-sea. Don't let “the big one” get away!
When you’re done exploring the island, it’s a quick trip back to our conveniently located hotel. Located just off of N Roosevelt Boulevard, we are just moments from Key West Naval Station as well as the Overseas Highway 1, making us the perfect place to book your vacation in Key West.